What is PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)?
• PGDM is a course offered by the institutes that are recognized by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
• PGDM Course provides knowledge, skills to deal with Business Environment.
Specializations available in PGDM course
• Human Resource Management
• International Business
• Retail Management
• Hotel Management
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Business Analytics
• Media Management
• Sports Management
• Information Technology
PGDM in Finance
PGDM in Finance is designed to provide students to work effortlessly in Banking and Finance skills. PGDM Specialization in Finance and Banking gives more knowledge on money and strategic management. PGDM specialization in Finance develops financial management skills required by industry. Students specialized in Finance and Banking are considered as most efficient professionals in Banks and are offered with best packages.
Some of the colleges that offer Post Graduate Diploma in Management Course:
• Mats Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (MIME)
• Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College (SBMJC)
• IFIM B-School
• NIBM India